We address one of the world’s biggest problems – how to end smoking. There are 1,1 billion smokers in the world. Around 8 million people die every year from smoking-related diseases. Our goal is to significantly reduce death rates, save lives and inspire people to choose healthier enjoyment. How? By offering people safer nicotine online.
Haypp Group is one of the Nordics’ leading e-commerce groups with ten store brands, present in 9 countries where we serve more than 300 000 active consumers. Through brands such as Snusbolaget.se, Northerner.com, Nicokick.com etc., we sell nicotine pouches as well as Swedish style snus online. With our headquarters located on Birger Jarlsgatan in Stockholm we are 140 team members mainly but not exclusively based in Sweden. Also, we are an innovative and fast-moving company that is growing rapidly, driving sustainable business and are changing the world in the process. We are currently on an exciting expansion journey, converting more and more smokers to healthier alternatives across all our markets globally.
If you are interested in hearing more, watch our CEO Gavin O’Dowd explaining more about Haypp Group here: Haypp Group - A Brief Introduction
We are looking for a skilled Web Analyst to focus on understanding the customer journey and behaviour in our web stores and how we can improve the user experience. You will ensure that our data in Google Analytics is correct and secure and that we optimize implementation to improve tracking as we now are migrating into GA 4. We are on a journey of becoming more data driven and basing decisions on insights from data and customer behaviour. You will help us develop this way of working with e.g. Google analytics, SEO tools, CRM tools etc.
The demand for healthier alternatives to smoking has never been higher. We currently have 10 different e-commerce sites with 16 different store fronts on 6 different markets. To make Haypp Group excel you’ll work closely with all other functions within our digital marketing department, but also with a lot of other stakeholders around the organization. As we are scaling there is a lot of potential, both in terms of growing on a personal level, but also in getting opportunities to work with completely new and unexplored markets.
Following will be some of your daily challenges:
- Take a leading role in the transition to GA4 to update dashboards, educate internally, support tech in implementation
- Continuously evaluate traffic performance and initiate actions to be taken in order to improve quality, reach and conversion
- Analyse visitor behaviour and present trends and recommendations to increase conversion
- Articulate and present data analyses and learnings effectively to the team and to key stakeholders
- Create and maintain insightful dashboards and data visualizations to track key business metrics and help deepen the understanding of user behaviour
- Support our Conversion Rate Optimization team in gathering insights, analyse test results and secure correct tracking implementation
- Deep diving in analysing specific cases for specific markets to support them with insights and recommendations
- Set up event tracking through e.g. GTM
- Securing that our data is correct and act when it is not
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
We believe you are a web savvy person with a general understanding of online tactics. You are into the numbers, analytical, creative, curious and dare to try new things.
In order to succeed in this role, we believe that you possess the following qualifications:
- Solid experience of web analytics
- Relevant education (Web analytics, BI, data strategy)
- Experience from Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager
- Strong in excel
- Experience in A/B testing hypotheses, understanding statistical concepts, and ability to present insights to stakeholders
- Strong understanding of customer behaviour
- Driven by increasing conversion and sales
- Experience from on-site funnel behavior.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a values driven company with our values Badass Teamwork, Encourage Innovation, No Douchebags and Dive In Head First at the heartbeat of everything that we do. With us you can always expect to get help from people who want to achieve things together and to be able to speak your mind in every social constellation you are part of. We highly value all ideas no matter where they come from and we are not afraid to try new things out. We are also welcoming, inclusive and everyone at Haypp Group has a voice. In addition we seize opportunities by putting in hands-on, hard work and celebrating when we reach our goals. With us, you should always feel safe, appreciated and valued but at the same time challenged and excited.
Because we recognise that our team members are our most important differentiator, we offer our team members generous benefits. We offer the following perks to everyone at Haypp Group:
- Premium ITP1 occupational pension savings plan
- Insurance plan, including private healthcare
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Parental pay lift
- Wellness allowance of 5,000 SEK per year
- Regular conferences abroad
- Lots of social happenings
SEND US YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
If this sounds like a place where you would want to contribute and grow, let us know you’re interested by submitting your application! Apply with your CV, a cover letter, through Linkedin or in any other way you feel represents you in the clearest possible way. All ways of connecting work for us!
Haypp Group is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to offer you a great recruitment experience, and if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable in the process with us, please let us know.
If you have any questions about the role or what it’s like to work at Haypp Group in general, feel free to reach out to our responsible recruiter Max Moen at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!