We address one of the world’s biggest problems – how to end smoking. There are 1,1 billion smokers in the world. Around 8 million people die every year from smoking-related diseases. Our goal is to significantly reduce death rates, save lives and inspire people to choose healthier enjoyment. How? By offering people safer nicotine online.
Haypp Group is one of the Nordics’ leading e-commerce groups with ten store brands, present in 9 countries where we serve more than 300 000 active consumers. Through brands such as Snusbolaget.se, Northerner.com, Nicokick.com etc., we sell nicotine pouches as well as Swedish style snus online. With our headquarters located on Birger Jarlsgatan in Stockholm we are 140 team members mainly but not exclusively based in Sweden. Also, we are an innovative and fast-moving company that is growing rapidly, driving sustainable business, and are changing the world in the process. We are currently on an exciting expansion journey, converting more and more smokers to healthier alternatives across all our markets globally.
If you are interested in hearing more, watch our CEO Gavin O’Dowd explaining more about Haypp Group here: Haypp Group - A Brief Introduction
You will join our Commercial team that has the overall commercial and sales responsibility for Haypp Group. As International Commercial Manager you will be a key driver in continuously creating and executing the supplier relations strategy with our key partners. This will entail both negotiations around product, assortment, pricing but also establishing pre-conditions for increased sales such as media contribution, promotions etc. The team is absolutely crucial in continuously building and executing our supplier relations strategy and is operating in the very heartbeat of our business.
Our e-commerce platforms are optimized and best in class. We have a unique position in the market where we have no large competitors. In addition, we have a cutting-edge insights platform where we also monetize insights for external partners.
If you are ready to join a team that is making things happen in a brilliant manner and thereby drive a real change in the industry - we have just the challenge for you! Following are the key responsibilities for the International Commercial Manager role:
- Own and develop the relationship with key partners across Europe, making sure that Haypp has the best prerequisites in the markets and that supplier relations are superior to competition.
- Lead and drive the yearly negotiations with your key partners in close co-operation with Head of Commercial.
- Plan, and execute campaigns, promotions and drive Haypp Group’s strategic agenda together with key partners.
- Set and develop assortment assuring Haypp's competitive edge
- Responsible for pricing, both in/out and product margin
- Together with key partners, plan upcoming campaigns to maximize sales in line with the overall strategy, also exploring new business opportunities through supplier relations
- Develop and lead new business opportunities with key partners.
- To support this role you will have a Category Coordinator (joint resource) to support you with admin & analysis
- Together with the Business Unit Managers, set and deliver on forecast of sales volumes quarterly
We believe that you are probably working as a Brand Manager, Commercial Manager, Partnership Manager, Strategic Key Account Manager or in a similar position and want to join a company where you can really make a difference. As a person we believe that you are analytical-, commercial- and strategic minded, outgoing and a natural relationship-builder. In addition, this role requires you to be proactive, well-structured and organized.
Basic qualifications to succeed in the role:
- Experience of a similar type of role that includes supplier- or partnership management
- High ability to set and drive a strategic agenda
- Negotiation experience
- Experience from the FMCG industry
- Brand management experience
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar discipline
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a values driven company with our values Badass Teamwork, Encourage Innovation, No Douchebags and Dive In Head First at the heartbeat of everything that we do. With us you can always expect to get help from people who want to achieve things together and to be able to speak your mind in every social constellation you are part of. We highly value all ideas no matter where they come from and we are not afraid to try out new things. We are also welcoming, inclusive and everyone at Haypp Group has a voice. In addition we seize opportunities by putting in hands-on, hard work and celebrating when we reach our goals. With us, you should always feel safe, appreciated and valued but at the same time challenged and excited.
Because we recognise that our team members are our most important differentiator, we offer our team members generous benefits. We offer the following perks to everyone at Haypp Group:
- Premium ITP1 occupational pension savings plan
- Insurance plan, including private healthcare
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Parental pay lift
- Wellness allowance of 5,000 SEK per year
- Regular conferences abroad
- Lots of social happenings
SEND US YOUR APPLICATION TODAY
If this sounds like a place where you would want to contribute and grow, let us know you’re interested by submitting your application! Apply with your CV, a cover letter, through Linkedin or in any other way you feel represents you in the clearest possible way. All ways of connecting work for us!
Haypp Group is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to offer you a great recruitment experience, and if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable in the process with us, please let us know.
If you have any questions about the role or what it’s like to work at Haypp Group in general, feel free to reach out to our responsible recruiter Max Moen at email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!