We address one of the world’s biggest problems – how to end smoking. There are 1,1 billion smokers in the world. Around 8 million people die every year from smoking-related diseases. Our goal is to significantly reduce death rates, save lives and inspire people to choose healthier enjoyment. How? By offering people safer nicotine online.
Haypp Group is one of the Nordics’ leading e-commerce groups with ten store brands, present in 9 countries where we serve more than 300 000 active consumers. Through brands such as Snusbolaget.se, Northerner.com, Nicokick.com etc., we sell nicotine pouches as well as Swedish style snus online. With our headquarters located on Birger Jarlsgatan in Stockholm we are 140 team members mainly but not exclusively based in Sweden. Also, we are an innovative and fast-moving company that is growing rapidly, driving sustainable business and are changing the world in the process. We are currently on an exciting expansion journey, converting more and more smokers to healthier alternatives across all our markets globally.
If you are interested in hearing more, watch our CEO Gavin O’Dowd explaining more about Haypp Group here: Haypp Group - A Brief Introduction
We are now looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join the Digital Marketing and CRM team, working directly with the marketing management team to help us make more informed decisions. You will join us on a journey of constant improvement, development and scaling of the function, working closely with colleagues across the analytics and commercial teams with a common goal of using data to drive decision making and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will get to deep dive into consumer behaviour and provide us with insights regarding our customers and with predictive analytics help us understand how they will act in the future. As of today we have a solid recommendation engine built by our Data Science team in place, providing recommendations on products to our customers. You will also be working closely with them to enhance this further.
- Take a leading role in setting up and reviewing campaign analytics, sales analytics and developing robust A/B tests.
- Deep dive into customer insights with a core focus on customer happiness, churn, reactivation, loyalty and CLV.
- Use your strong analytical and technical skills to work with the Insights team to develop predictive modelling to gather insights on frequency of purchases & communication as well as continuously developing of our product recommendation models
- Own the analytics backlog and prioritization for the CRM team as well as the company
- Understanding different customer segments and work with rest of the organization of how to cater to their needs in the best way
- Present findings to stakeholders to make sure knowledge about our customers are shared throughout the company
It’s important to us that you thrive in both your role and the company. We think you’ll be off to a great start if you possess some of these qualities or experiences:
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years' experience within a customer focused analytics role
- Strong involvement in Campaign & Sales Analytics, A/B Test Development, Customer Happiness, Customer Phase Analytics, CLV, Predictive Modelling, Customer Segmentation and Marketing Personalisation
- Experience working with data from a range of CRMs (Klaviyo, Mailchimp and/or Symplify would be a bonus)
- A commercial mindset – the ability to analyse data and make suggestions / recommendations on what to do next.
- Technical skills: SQL, Python / R
Bonus requirements that makes you stand out from the rest
- Ecommerce or a consumer goods background would be a plus, but is not essential
- Coming from a background of Agile ways of working
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a values driven company with our values Badass Teamwork, Encourage Innovation, No Douchebags and Dive In Head First at the heartbeat of everything that we do. With us you can always expect to get help from people who want to achieve things together and to be able to speak your mind in every social constellation you are part of. We highly value all ideas no matter where they come from and we are not afraid to try out new things. We are also welcoming, inclusive and everyone at Haypp Group has a voice. In addition we seize opportunities by putting in hands-on, hard work and celebrating when we reach our goals. With us, you should always feel safe, appreciated and valued but at the same time challenged and excited.
Because we recognise that our team members are our most important differentiator, we offer our team members generous benefits. We offer the following perks to everyone at Haypp Group:
- Premium ITP1 occupational pension savings plan
- Insurance plan, including private healthcare
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Parental pay lift
- Wellness allowance of 5,000 SEK per year
- Regular conferences abroad
- Lots of social happenings
SEND US YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
If this sounds like a place where you would want to contribute and grow, let us know you’re interested by submitting your application! Apply with your CV, a cover letter, through Linkedin or in any other way you feel represents you in the clearest possible way. All ways of connecting work for us!
Haypp Group is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to offer you a great recruitment experience, and if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable in the process with us, please let us know.
If you have any questions about the role or what it’s like to work at Haypp Group in general, feel free to reach out to our responsible recruiter Max Moen at email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!