We address one of the world’s biggest problems – how to end smoking. There are 1,1 billion smokers in the world. Around 8 million people die every year from smoking-related diseases. Our goal is to significantly reduce death rates, save lives and inspire people to choose healthier enjoyment. How? By offering people safer nicotine online.
Haypp Group is one of the Nordics’ leading e-commerce groups with ten store brands, present in 9 countries where we serve more than 300 000 active consumers. Through brands such as Snusbolaget.se, Northerner.com, Nicokick.com etc., we sell nicotine pouches as well as Swedish style snus online. With our headquarters located on Birger Jarlsgatan in Stockholm we are 140 team members mainly but not exclusively based in Sweden. Also, we are an innovative and fast-moving company that is growing rapidly, driving sustainable business and are changing the world in the process. We are currently on an exciting expansion journey, converting more and more smokers to healthier alternatives across all our markets globally.
If you are interested in hearing more, watch our CEO Gavin O’Dowd explaining more about Haypp Group here: Haypp Group - A Brief Introduction
As Global Head of SEO you lead, develop and are responsible for driving traffic to and sales on Haypp's various e-commerce platforms worldwide. At Haypp Group SEO has been prioritized for a long time, the whole company understands the value of it given our business, and we really are kick-ass in the field. We are currently active on 7 different markets with 14 different e-commerce stores. You will develop strategy and data-driven processes together with the management team in the marketing department. You are responsible for and lead your growing team of four people currently working with both SEO and SEM and advertising in various digital channels.
Some of your daily challenges will consist of the following:
Responsible for strategy and implementation of traffic-driving activities in all digital channels. SEO and SEM are most important today, but other channels will also fall under your responsibility
- Develop data-driven processes and tools at the forefront to create conditions for efficient work and results
- Identify and test new innovative ways, channels and collaborations to reach different target groups
- Lead, operationally coach and enthuse your team of digital specialists in SEO, Content and media purchasing
- Analyze and continuously optimize ways of working, methods and channel selection
- Work for a close collaboration with all teams in the digital organisation to create the best possible customer journey throughout the purchase journey
To fit into the team and the role, you need to be driven with a lot of energy and can-do attitude, business-focused and analytical. You thrive in leading others and have the ability to see the big picture while being passionate about getting things done and are not afraid to step in and become operational if required.
Successful candidates also meets the following requirements:
- About 5 years of experience working with digital marketing; probably at least a couple of years focused on SEO
- Experience of leading and developing people
- Love to follow up the results of your work in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads and other analytics platforms
- Used to working in traffic and sales and optimizing for KPIs such as ROAS, Cost of Sales and CLV
- Is almost on a nerdy level familiar with the digital media landscape and developments in Google's search algorithms, cookie death, attribution, DMP and more
- Experience working with B2C companies
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio or other visualization and reporting tools.
- Communicates freely in English.
Bonus requirements that will make you stand out from the rest:
- Experience working at e-commerce companies
- Fluent in Swedish
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a values driven company with our values Badass Teamwork, Encourage Innovation, No Douchebags and Dive In Head First at the heartbeat of everything that we do. With us you can always expect to get help from people who want to achieve things together and to be able to speak your mind in every social constellation you are part of. We highly value all ideas no matter where they come from and we are not afraid to try new things out. We are also welcoming, inclusive and everyone at Haypp Group has a voice. In addition we seize opportunities by putting in hands-on, hard work and celebrating when we reach our goals. With us, you should always feel safe, appreciated and valued but at the same time challenged and excited.
Because we recognise that our team members are our most important differentiator, we offer our team members generous benefits. We offer the following perks to everyone at Haypp Group:
- Premium ITP1 occupational pension savings plan
- Insurance plan, including private healthcare
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Parental pay lift
- Wellness allowance of 5,000 SEK per year
- Regular conferences abroad
- Lots of social happenings
SEND US YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
If this sounds like a place where you would want to contribute and grow, let us know you’re interested by submitting your application! Apply with your CV, a cover letter, through Linkedin or in any other way you feel represents you in the clearest possible way. All ways of connecting work for us!
Haypp Group is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to offer you a great recruitment experience, and if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable in the process with us, please let us know.
If you have any questions about the role or what it’s like to work at Haypp Group in general, feel free to reach out to our responsible recruiter Max Moen at email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!